This dish is great as a side, or for those moments that you are hungry but not hungry.
Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Rice
- 1 cup cook white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (use less oil if your tomatoes are in oil)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp of garlic
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 4-5 chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil.
- Salt to taste
In a pan, saute oil, onions, tomatoes and all spices until the garlic is golden. Add in rice and stir to coat throughly. Add fresh basil leaves right before serving.